The Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation (MASC) is a Crown corporation of the Manitoba Government, established in 2005 by The Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation Act.
A strong rural economy with successful farms and businesses
Enhance financial stability in rural Manitoba by providing risk management solutions, lending options and other programs and services to address emerging needs
- Innovation - in developing programs and services
- Responsiveness - in program delivery
- Excellence - in customer service
- Consultation - with client and government stakeholders
- Accountability - in managing public funds
- Social Responsibility - in balancing public policy and business objectives
- Employees - in a productive and positive work environment
- Insurance - provide programs that mitigate risk for the majority of farmers
- Lending - assist farming and other rural businesses in accessing credit
- Other Programs and Services - deliver emergency assistance, other initiatives that align with government priorities and inspection services
- Corporate - carry on business effectively and efficiently
Learn more about the MASC Board of Directors, its committees, and our corporate divisions.
MASC has corporate policies that directly relate to MASC's interaction with its clients and the public.
MASC has a long history of supporting rural Manitobans.
View the locations and contact information of our insurance, lending and corporate offices.
If you are ambitious, hard working and you excel in team and individual settings, consider a career with MASC.